Tramigo T23 Fleet
Tramigo T23 Fleet is a solution for more advanced fleet management where additional sensors and accessories are required. The solid solution for monitoring trucks, heavy machinery, cars, and vans. Ideal for service providers, large fleet owners, system integrators and fleet management companies.
Request a Quotation
T23 Fleet Key Features
Download How to install M1 Fleet Enterprise Software
Download T23 Series ISG Installation Guide
- Geofencing to detect unauthorized vehicle use/detours
- Remote listen or handsfree audio with your control center at the push of a button
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad vehicle battery
- Motion detection to secure parked vehicles & unguarded assets
- SOS button to send out vehicle location when in need of assistance
- Ignition detection and disabling (optional)
- Speed reporting to eliminate bad driving habits
- GPS anti-jamming features to remove interference from up to 8 jammers
- Periodic reporting based on time or distance traveled
- Idle alarm to detect running engines
- Multiple 1-Wire sensors such as Driver ID and temperature
- Analog sensors for example for fuel and voltage measurements
- TLD Landmark Data for easy location when maps are unavailable
Download T23 Series USM User Manual
Download Tramigo M1 Move Android App
Full Software Package to Manage Your Fleet
Tramigo T23 Fleet comes with all the software you need to monitor your vehicles at your control center or from the privacy of your mobile device. Tramigo M1 Move and M1 Fleet Classic software are available without monthly fees or license payments. M1 Fleet Enterprise is available free of charge for large fleet owners hosting their own server environment. Separate monthly license fee applies for hosted web-service M1 Fleet Web.
Tramigo M1 Move for Smartphones and Android Tablets
Excellent for monitoring small fleets using SMS messages. T23 Fleet can be set to send critical messages from your vehicles direct to your tablet or mobile phone. Perfect for vehicle security!
M1 Fleet Classic software for PC
Monitor small fleets on a PC using SMS messages without the need for server setup. Requires GSM modem.
M1 Fleet Enterprise multi-client server software
Perfect for large fleets or as a platform for tracking based service providers hosting their own server with custom access rights for multiple clients. Current location, historical locations and route information of the T23 Fleet are reported via GPRS technology.
M1 Fleet Web software
Web-service which is perfect for monitoring one or several vehicles via a normal Internet browser. Mobile and desktop access without software installations. Current location, historical locations and route information of the T23 Fleet are reported via GPRS technology. Separate monthly license fee applies which includes the hosting.
Get in Touch
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.